Sunday, June 14, 2009

These things take time

Patience young skywalker, patience...

Booboo has posted a small update on his blog asking for our patience as he irons out the final kinks before release.
yes, I said I'd be releasing binaries this weeked, but though I've dedicated quite a lot of hours, there were many issues to address. Please be patient.
Just like wine, these things take time to mature, and I'm sure we'd all rather wait a little bit longer for a finely crafted zinfandel than some cheap swill. Keep on chooglin' Booboo!

4 comments :

  1. No rush, no rush!

    Take the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, don't listen to the impatient. Those sorts of people will demand a fully working linux environment yesterday, and will demand detailed instructions written on stone tablets once it's released.

    Take your time: the work looks fantastic.

    Tangentially, Zinfandel isn't cheap swill? ;-) I kid, I kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, take all the time you need booboo! We are all behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yeah take all the time you need ;)

    The kid in me says "NOW NOW NOW!!"

    The adult in me says "Free labor, as long as it gets done this year i am soooo happy!" :)

    ReplyDelete