What the f … ?!!

(Sorry, I’m a little behind, as always.)

Comments

  1. Now you are going to tell me that you'll "rage quit" watching the series due to the red wedding. Come on. 4th season is a stroll in the park compared to the 3rd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also recently saw this as scheduling problems have kept the wife and I from being able to watch together. Didn't see it coming.
    I really have to get the books now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also recently saw this as scheduling problems have kept the wife and I from being able to watch together. Didn't see it coming.
    I really have to get the books now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review

Dingoo A380 Review

What those included Interesting Games REALLY are

How to open your Dingoo

GnuBoy released!

Slaneesh releases MAME4ALL for Dingux!