iBenx appears to be 3 different iben game pads

Source: http://ibenx.com/index.php/game-pad.html

Game Pad L1-B
-Allwinner A20 Dual Core
-1GB Ram
-8GB Internal Storage Capacity

Game Pad L1-C
-Allwinner A31 Quad Core
-2GB Ram
-16GB Internal Storage Capacity

Transformer Game Pad L2
-Detachable Hardware Controls like that of the Wikipad
-Allwinner A31 Quad Core
-2GB Ram
-16GB Internal Storage Capacity

ibenx

Comments

  1. I like the quad core without the transforming feature.
    I'll be following these! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I can't wait for this thing to come out. I hope we'll get skelrom for it :3 cause I have a feeling that the game center won't be any better than the JXD game center.
      BTW I am the one that brought this news to dingoo-scene, and I forgot to Mention the L2 Transformer modle has FOUR shoulder buttons, not two.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review

Dingoo A380 Review

What those included Interesting Games REALLY are

How to open your Dingoo

GnuBoy released!

Slaneesh releases MAME4ALL for Dingux!