Dingoo representative at a320.freeforums.org !

Sofia, a representative of Dingoo, is now available at http://a320.freeforums.org/ !

This is her post:

Hello every one,

Good day there!

This is Sofia from Shenzhen Dingoo Digital Product Company. Thank you all of you have so much interesting on our Dingoo A320 firstly! And , I'd like to be your friend helping you to know this item well.

Our company is really a leading manufacturer of 3D game consolers in China. I guess all of you already knew this ,right? ^_^ Thus, I hope I can do as much as possible to lead you feel easy on A320. Also, I expect to discuss and share with all of you in order to improve my professionality.

If , any of you need to buy this for try or wholesale, it will be my greatest honor to service for you ! P.S:My email address is : sofia@dingoo888.com"

Have fun !


This is an excellent development!

Any other questions for Dingoo? Join the discussion at this thread: http://a320.freeforums.org/hi-let-me-introduce-myself-t15-10.html#p63

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review

Dingoo A380 Review

What those included Interesting Games REALLY are

How to open your Dingoo

GnuBoy released!

Slaneesh releases MAME4ALL for Dingux!