JXD S7300 Super Mario 64 Pre-installed Android Gaming Tablet

Comments

  1. strider_mt2k here,

    Haven't commented here in ages. -Hope everyone is well!
    This is such a cool looking handheld I'm almost ready to incur my wife's wrath and order one to play with.
    It's been fun reading about it here.
    If I order one I'll be sure to use the Dingoo-Scene link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. strider_mt2k here,

    Haven't commented here in ages. -Hope everyone is well!
    This is such a cool looking handheld I'm almost ready to incur my wife's wrath and order one to play with.
    It's been fun reading about it here.
    If I order one I'll be sure to use the Dingoo-Scene link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Strider ... good to see you're still lurking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review

Dingoo A380 Review

What those included Interesting Games REALLY are

How to open your Dingoo

GnuBoy released!

Slaneesh releases MAME4ALL for Dingux!