SnaKemaN - Yinlips YDP-G18 v2 (CPU A10 + Android 2.3.4) Custom Firmware released
| Source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=25187100 [Rom] SnaKemaN - Yinlips YDP-G18 v2 (CPU A10 + Android 2.3.4) Hello world, For some time I received my new Yinlips YDP G18 but I really was not satisfied with the system, so I began to glean information to refine my console. Well here, I am humbly pleased to present the ROM Snakeman for Yinlips V2. Thank to:
Here what differ from official current software (SKE602): Snapshots: (With help of ICS theme for ADW Launcher, compatible with VTL Launcher) Versions: How to install ? Example: http://yinlips-ydpg18-forum.2315615....5p4467103.html One proposed by Yinlips (http://www.yinlips.com/en/services/downlist.aspx?v=248) What should be done at first boot ? If you have any comments or suggestions, please |
Links dont work.
ReplyDeleteHello, I bought a G18 v2, and to my surprise still problems with the buttons pressing simultaneously
ReplyDeleteHow can I solve this... Thanks...