And the winner is … Atanas Todorov

Y’all thought I forgotten, didn’t you?

Thank you for all your entries. As kindly dictator, I declare Atanas Todorov, of Bulgaria who made these lovely (PG-13, but what the hey) pictures for us the WINNER of the Dingoo Scene Strip For Dingoo Competition. He tried the hardest, and even made these ones, which I now post:

dingoo 1 dingoo 2 dingoo 3 dingoo 4 dingoo 5

… while declaring Atanas Emperor of Dingoo Photoshopper (Second cousin to the King of Iron Fist)!

Congratulations and thank you Atanas, I shall email you regarding your prize!

Hah! Next time, y’all better take these competition posts seriously, eh?

Comments

  1. Yeah, was wondering about who was going to win... Not me :'( ... but Atanas' pix were awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I participated, and I must admit that the winner has made great pics... Congrats to him !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review

Dingoo A380 Review

What those included Interesting Games REALLY are

How to open your Dingoo

GnuBoy released!

Slaneesh releases MAME4ALL for Dingux!