!Reader for Dingux

!Reader for Dingux

« on: Today at 04:08:53 PM »


Hello!
I've just ported to dingux the GP32 and GP2X !Reader e-reader, supporting txt, rtf, html, chm and pdf (text).
It's a fast port but it seems to work, please report bugs :-)
Inside the zip you have a Readme with instructions.
Thanks to hardyx for the gp2x port ;-)
Download here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQDCJ2DW

Comments

  1. Awesome, I was waiting for an HTML reader for about two days now.. and here it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.. turns out it is a text based HTML reader.. not a browser. Does anyone know where I can get a browser for Dingux?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fonts reader use?
    it's possible change font to support other encodings like cyrillic?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review

Dingoo A380 Review

What those included Interesting Games REALLY are

How to open your Dingoo

GnuBoy released!

Slaneesh releases MAME4ALL for Dingux!