Viewimage for Dingoo

Viewimage for Dingoo
May 16, 2010

Stephanie has released a imageviewer for the dingoo

Quote

I was looking around for a simple little image viewer for Dingux, and didn't come up with anything so I found this Image Viewer / viewimage and ported it over.

Not sure if I'm reinventing the wheel, there's probably other image viewers out there that I missed, but this was a quick little excercise for me. The download includes the binary, a readme, and an icon.

All it does is display images, proportionately scaled to the Dingoo's screen. Just give it a filename or file names as command arguments, like "./viewimage.dge foo.jpg" or "./viewimage.dge foo.jpg bar.png"

It also accepts wildcards, such as "./viewimage.dge /boot/local/pictures/*.jpg"

Todos:
* enable rotate (probably using L and R shoulder buttons)
* get rotate working properly, so that rotated images are re-scaled to fit the 240x320 format

Cheers!

If it has more than one image to display, you can use the D-pad to navigate left and right (back and forth). Select exits the program.

Discuss it here: http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingux-releases/viewimage-for-dingoo-dirt-simple-image-viewer/

viewimage.zip
Author/Porter:stephanie
Download:http://planetstephanie.net/uploads/viewimage.zip

Ta Dingoonity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review

Dingoo A380 Review

What those included Interesting Games REALLY are

How to open your Dingoo

GnuBoy released!

Slaneesh releases MAME4ALL for Dingux!