Junyees provides newest A320 BBE firmware

Junyees, the author of the BBE firmware, has provided the following (from the comments in original BBE firmware post).  Thank you Junyees!

Anonymous said...

Well this is starting to become long and confusing but I wanted to update everyone since Junyees was kind enough to email me and answer some questions as well as sending me the newest firmware which is both overclocked to 380mhz and contains bbe. Here is what Junyees had to say.
"I have sent the firmware to you,This firmware source from http://www.dingoo888.com/manage/download/A320-V1.03.rar  (The web of Dingoo ).
In its foundation(ver 1.03), I made a few changes。
1; The 3DGame 's directory is A:\game\3d
2; Add the BBE,
3;Changed the four theme
4;Delete the firmware which is useless,make the system disk as small as possible.
The Attach is the firmware is using the overclocking feature 380mhz,I'm not sure it can be step up the Mediaplayer's performance.In my opinion,more or less,The System running speed will be enhanced.
If you need the firmware that run in default frequency,you can visit my web-disk site.
http://scjs.ys168.com
I am uploading this firmware and will post a link shortly. Thank you to Junyees for taking the time to email me and for his continued efforts on the bbe firmware.

April 19, 2009 7:44 AM
Anonymous said...

Here is the newest overclocked firmware sent to me by Junyees. I have tested it and it works good. No password...
http://www.mediafire.com/?zaznnmqldni

April 19, 2009 7:59 AM
Anonymous said...

A little more info on the new firmware:
"The BBE sound have three gear.
that it is:
BBE Normal --- Vocal
BBE Treble --- Treble
BBE Bass --- BASS
(Chinese)
BBE 普通 =人声
BBE 高音 =高音
BBE 低音 =低音
you can press "A" key to switch them.Of cause ,you may changed them at the music setup menu.
I advice the 3D audio settings-Bass choose "Weak" or "Medium"."
Thanks again Junyees.

April 19, 2009 8:40 AM

Comments

  1. I have been using this off and on all day since posting it here and it works quite well. Overclock apps still work with it and it seems bug free. I'm quite happy with it so far.

    One thing I'm not sure of is if using the config file for the flasher from different firmwares makes any difference..I doubt that it does since nobody is ever including one with firmware releases.

    Also, thanks to whoever posted the idea about using a flat head nail for a reset button that has proven invaluable with all of these firmware changes and it works quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry, I tried to send an email to the address you have posted in the sidebar, but it bounced back. Is there any other way to contact you RE: news submissions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he he ... no problem whoever you are, Anonymous >=P


    Glad I could help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dingoo A380 Review

Mancala for Dingux released (Mandingoo was released in 1975)

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

An interview with the creator of the Tauon PC-1, Volodymyr Mishin

How to show all your 17,083 c64 games from the c64 romset (archive.org) on the C64 Mini or C64 Maxi loader

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review

Tauon PC-1 review

Dingoo representative at a320.freeforums.org !