Sunday, February 12, 2012

And now, the Yinlips YDPG16!

Deen0X brings us news of yet another Android handheld – the Yinlips YDPG16:

Screen 4.3 "(Resistive colon)

512MB DDR3

BOXCHIP A10 1.5G (GPU Mali-400)

HDMI output, supporting up 2160p decoding and support for 3D (??!!!! understand that you can play / decode 3D ​​content, and is played on a screen connected by HDMI) Android 2.3 Optimization for emulation.

(All these I have translated as best I could from Yinlips page from the promotional image) Any info?

6 comments:

  1. I've got the revised YDPG18 coming in the mail sometime soon, and I'll probably buy this one too. There are so many Yinlips haters out there, but I love these things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably a bit more portable too, but i really like the nice big screen on the YDGP18...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the screen resolution?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just so glad it has a resistive colon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope its cheap, and doesnt have button issue. if its priced similar to jxd then i get one

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesnt have shoulder buttons!

    ReplyDelete