Android consoles are now becoming a little hard to track guys and gals. Those fecund console makers at JXD have now come up with the JXD 601, a little (but it appears to have shoulder buttons!) brother to the JXD S7100:
Looks a lot like a certain Yinlips, does it not? Anyhow, here are its specs:
- Size: 170*75*17mm
- Weight : 192g
- Storage: 4GB
- Chip ARM: Cortex:A91GCPU,ARMMali4003DgraphicsaccelerationhardwareGPU,512MBDDR3
- Operate System: Android2.3,Flash10.3supported
- WiFi WLAN: (802.11b/g/n)
- Screen: 4.3"resistivetouchscreen
- Gravity: 3AxisGravitySensor
- Camera: 0.3M,supportvideorecording
- Video: RMVB,AVI,MPEG4,ASP,DIVX,WMV,F4VandFLVetc.
- TV-OUT: Support TV-out via upgrade
- Audio: MP3,WMA,FLAC,APPandOGGetc.
- E-book: PDF, TXT, CHM, UMD and HTML etc.
- Picture: Support JPG, BMP, PNG etc. Picture browsing and slide show
- Battery: 2300mALi-ion,supportvideoandsurfingtheInternetforabout5hours
- Connector: USB USB2.0HighSpeed Earphone 3.5mmoutput,directlyplaydriver20mW TFCardSlot Max32GB
- Language: Simplified/Traditional Chinese, English(Australian), English(Canadian), English(American), English and Japanese
- Operate Environment: WIN98SE/ME,WIN2000,XPorabove
- Package: Device,USB,5V500MAUSBPowerAdapter,CD
While it has a lower res screen than the YDPG18, it also looks slightly smaller, and therefore, more pocketable. And if it’s been instant love for you, the unit is only $88.99 (that’s about $50 cheaper than the Yinlips YDPG 18) from the friendly folk at isharegifts.com: http://www.isharegifts.com/jxd-s601-android-game-retro-handheld-wifi-tablet-p-1615.html