Can’t believe I missed this …

Fresh and hot from, uh, August 2009, is this Geekdad review from Wired.com of the Dingoo. The Geekdad column is never less than fun to read;  and here’s a sample to wet your appetite:

wired.com, The a320 Handheld Emulator is a Pocketful of Gaming History, Aug 2009

Typically, I try and keep my shenanigans here at GeekDad to a minimum. I mind my Ps and, occasionally, even my Qs. When I review an item it’s typically something along the lines of a kid’s music CD or the occasional stroller, but today’s review is different. I am about to discuss a topic so taboo that readers’ spines may spontaneously contort and their hands twist to wretched claws upon the merest glance. I am prepared to lay bare the secrets of a device so diabolical that few dare speak its name. I have sealed my infernal pact with the shadowy forms that lurk beyond, and will shortly embark upon an extended tour of bone-bleached shores by way of this Stygian artifact.

Head on over if you missed it (like me!) the first time.

Comments

  1. With the Dingoo 330 coming out the 320 is selling for about AUD $90 on Ebay and decided to picked one up. Well worth the $90 just to play 'Final fight' and 'punisher'. Now with the Mame and Amiga emulators, life can only get better.
    BTW I read most of your blog posts and didnt even release I knew you and your a close friend of Bones!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dingoo A380 Review

Mancala for Dingux released (Mandingoo was released in 1975)

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

An interview with the creator of the Tauon PC-1, Volodymyr Mishin

How to show all your 17,083 c64 games from the c64 romset (archive.org) on the C64 Mini or C64 Maxi loader

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review

Tauon PC-1 review

Dingoo representative at a320.freeforums.org !