Thursday, August 20, 2009

alekmaul’s native Sega Master System/Game Gear emulator – SMSGGoo updated to v2.0!

alekmaul piles on the joy! Here is the news:

SmsGGOO version 2.0

Postby alekmaul on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:07 am

Hi all, here is the new version of SmsGGOO, my native dingoo Sega Master System/Game Gear emulator.
Put smsGGOO.SIM in your GAME directory. Put your .SMS games where you want.
Choose A pour play SMS game or B to play Game Gear game regarding the rom.
Use "Interesting game" from Dingoo menu and choose your .SMS file, the emu will launch with the game ;)
What's new in this version :
V2.0 : 20/08/2009
# Compilation without s2d sdk
- Fantastic Dizzy Palette Bug fix
+ Add load/save state
+ Better sound
+ Better speed
You can see my webpage about it here : SmsGGOO For Dingoo. Also, the website is in French 8-)
Image
Download here : SmsGGOO Version 2.0

6 comments :

  1. Very much improved!
    Sound is working and we have save states now!

    Thank you again for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this emu conflict with the default emu?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have followed the instructions but in "Interesting game" I can not see the .SMS files

    my firmware is 1.10

    any idea why is not working ?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same problem, it is the updated megadrive MD.SIM. I deleted it and restored the old one and they work now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your comments.

    do you know where to get the old version ? my a320 is brand new and I do not have the old MD.SIM file

    ReplyDelete