Booboo has released another kernel and toolchain!
"ChangeLog (for the system):
- Backported from kernel 184.108.40.206 fix for usb ethernet gadget. Now Windows RNDIS driver works (but ethernet communication is still broken and will fail a few seconds after starting and high bandwidth transfer via FTP).
- Patched SDL so SDL_NOMOUSE=1 is no longer necessary.
- Updated to busybox-1.14.2 + current patches.
- Added symlink /etc/TZ ---> /usr/local/etc/timezone
- Automatic creation of default subdirectories in /usr/local.
- Automatic creation of default /usr/local/etc/timezone."