Dingoo running SNES Earthbound Rom

Ask and you shall receive!

By popular request on the DX Dingoo forum, this video shows the Dingoo running Earthbound via the SNES emulator. I had to film the output on a TV screen as my camera wouldn't clearly focus on the Dingoo screen at close distance. However, you can see from the various menu shots that this is not a fake and that the game is really running on the Dingoo's SNES emulator.



I don't know this game at all (looks good though), but it seems to be running well to my untrained eye. On the poorly regarded SNES emulator too!

Comments

  1. It seems to run fine. Just the sound I can't hear well. I didn't know Earthbound from my SNES times either. I hope Zelda: a Link to the Past runs as well, it's my favorite RPG on SNES :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fabricio, Sorry for my crappy digicam - it didn't capture the sound very well. The sound is fine though, when it comes out of the Dingoo.

    All the best.

    PS: Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whys it seem sped up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well in the game you press a button and you start to run! in my opinion its a good game so if your looking for information on it go to starmen.net
    and just so you know its an RPG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dingoo A380 Review

Mancala for Dingux released (Mandingoo was released in 1975)

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

An interview with the creator of the Tauon PC-1, Volodymyr Mishin

How to show all your 17,083 c64 games from the c64 romset (archive.org) on the C64 Mini or C64 Maxi loader

Tauon PC-1 review

Dingoo representative at a320.freeforums.org !

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review